Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

23 January, 2012

a-england The Mythicals - Tristam

Vi presento Tristam, uno smalto del brand a-england che appartiene alla collezione The Mythicals. Di questo smalto si è già scritto tanto in rete, su vari blog … Io ho solo una parola per descriverlo: meraviglioso!
Visitate il sito a-england ci sono tanti smalti molto belli che aspettano di essere scoperti!

Predstavljam vam Tristam, lak za nokte firme a-england koji pripada kolekciji The Mythicals. O ovom laku za nokte je već dosta toga pisano na internetu, u raznim blogovima... Ja imam samo jednu reč kojom bih mogla da ga opišem: prekrasan!
Posetite internet sajt a-england ima mnogo lepih lakova za nokte koji čekaju da ih otkrijete!

I present to you Tristam, a nail polish of the brand a-england from the collection The Mythicals. Lot of people have already written about this nail polish, in lot of blogs… I have only one word to describe it: wonderful!
Visit the web site a-england there are many beautiful nail polishes waiting for you to discover them!
















2 comments:

  1. zbilja predobro izgleda :-D
    a ja ga neeeeemam :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tole je prečudovit lakec na prečudovitih nohtkih! <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)