Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

05 January, 2012

Evolution of the simple golden line on black

Visto che il mio sperimento del post precedente Simple golden line on black non mi ha lasciata proprio soddisfatta (di nuovo!!!), ho deciso di giocarci un po' un'altra volta, ho aggiunto un po' di un altro smalto, ho tirato un'altra linea ed ecco che cosa ho ottenuto... :-)

Pošto nisam ostala baš zadovoljna (ponovo!!!) eksperimentom iz poslednjeg posta Simple golden line on black odlučila sam da se opet još malo igram, dodala sam malo jednog drugog laka za nokte, povukla još jednu crticu i evo šta sam dobila... :-)

Since my experiment from the last post Simple golden line on black didn't leave me completely satisfied (again!!!), I decided to continue playing, so I added a little bit of some other nail polish, drew one more line and here is what I got... :-)










Smalti:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen nero
Golden Rose n° 108 Nail Art oro
Rimmel matte finish
Kiko n° 246 Mirtillo Rosso Scuro Microglitter
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Lakovi:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen crna
Golden Rose n° 108 Nail Art zlatna
Rimmel matte finish
Kiko n° 246 tamno crvena mikroglitter
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Nail polishes:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen black
Golden Rose n° 108 Nail Art golden
Rimmel matte finish
Kiko n° 246 dark red microglitter
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)