Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

04 January, 2012

Simple golden line on black

Di nuovo ho provato a giocare con il contrasto tra il nero opaco e il nero lucido... E di nuovo non mi è riuscito così come me l'aspettavo... C'è sempre quel detto: "la prossima volta andrà meglio"... :-)


Ponovo sam probala da se igram sa kontrastom između mat i sjajne crne boje... I ponovo mi nije baš ispalo tako kako sam očekivala... Uvek postoji ono: "sledeći put će biti bolje"...  :-)


Once again I tried to play with the contrast between matt black and shiny black... And once again it didn't come out as I expected... As they say: "next time it will be better"...  :-)










Smalti:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen nero
Golden Rose n° 108 Nail Art oro
Rimmel matte finish
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Lakovi:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen crna
Golden Rose n° 108 Nail Art zlatna
Rimmel matte finish
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Nail polishes:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen black
Golden Rose n° 108 Nail Art golden
Rimmel matte finish
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)