Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

13 January, 2013

Golden Rose Matte Velvet n° 102 Light Blue

I present to you the nail polish Golden Rose Matte Velvet n° 102 Light Blue.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.










12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) I like it a lot and I will use it with great pleasure! :-)

      Delete
  2. a ti si na ovaj mislila, lijep je i ovaj, ali ja sam u onom postu mislila na tamno plavog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe... Ma lepo smo se nas dve u tom tvom postu razumele :-) Ja sam mislila bas na tamno plavi, a on je sledeci na redu za objavljivanje!

      Delete
    2. aha ko bi reko da ih imas vise :P

      Delete
    3. Zadrzala sam se na dva komada, svetlo i tamno plavi :-)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, how pretty! I love this blue--almost denim, with a touch of sky--and the finish is beautiful too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, it is really pretty! :-) And the good thing is that I have another one, dark blue :-) You'll see it soon! :-)

      Delete
  4. svaka čast svjetlijoj, nije da mi se ne sviđa, ali ona modra iz kasnijeg posta mi se više sviđa ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slazem se :-) Svidjaju mi se oba, ali i meni je onaj tamniji malo vise prirastao srcu! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)