Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

15 March, 2013

Bottega Verde scented nail polishes

I present to you my three new Bottega Verde polishes:
Cocco Paradise (coconut fragrance)
Lampone (rapsberry fragrance)
Mora (blackberry fragrance)

They have a very pleasant fragrance when they dry completely :-)


To tell you the truth, I wanted only the purple one, but the shop run out of it... :-/ They offered me a set of three scented nail polishes, it was on sale, and I accepted :-) 
Orange and red are not exactly "my" colours, but I think they will be very useful for my nail art creations :-) So, my favourite is Mora with its beautiful blackberry fragrance!

Swatches coming soon! :-)





14 comments:

  1. The colors are pretty - but I hate scented polishes as such LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the first scented nail polishes and I also like the the fragrancy of the purple one :-)

      Delete
  2. Ma... cocco uno smalto arancione?? Che fantasia che hanno da BV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meni je ljubicasti najljepsi, nemam ni jedan mirisljavi lak, nekako me sama ideja ne privlaci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam ljubicasti htela zbog boje, a mozda malo i zbog radoznalosti da vidim da li zaista mirise... Prijatno mirise... :-) Samo, ako se posle toga "ukrase" nail art-om sa akrilnim bojama, mora da se doda i top coat, pa se sav taj miris izgubi...

      Delete
  4. Hmmmmm, sem že napisala komentar, pa mi ga je očitno uspelo izbrisati. :)
    V glavnem, te lakci se mi zdijo ful luštni in zanima me, kako ti bodo dišali in kako dolgo bo zdržal vonj na tvojih nohtih (no ja, več kot 1 dan tudi lakci ne bodo zdržali). ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Najvise mi se dopada miris ljubicastog laka, ali ako nesto nacrtam (a uvek nacrtam) akrilnim bojama onda moram i da dodam top coat, pa od tog mirisa vrlo malo ostane... :-)

      Delete
  5. è dalla prima volta che li ho visti che vorrei provarli :D
    Nuova follower :*
    http://thescentoffashions.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Moj omiljeni je ljubicasti, ali ce mi svi sigurno dobro doci za razne nail art kreacije.. :-)

      Delete
  7. oooo ludnica, kad će na nokte, jedva čekam :D
    imam jedan mirišljavi lakić i baš je cool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evo, sutra objavljujem prvi lak plus manikir... nisam izdrzala da mu nesto ne dodam... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)