Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

18 April, 2014

Isadora n° 648 Go Green

I got this beautiful nail polish from my dear friend Jezzica, blog Little Miss Nailpolish :-) 
If you would like to see the other nail polishes that I got in the nail mail arrived from her, you can see them here: Nail mail from Sweden :-)

I present to you the nail polish Isadora n° 648 Go Green.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I will show you some abstract nail art made on this beautiful nail polish :-)








10 comments:

  1. This type of green looks good on you - not on me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it also like this, but I am sure that I'll use it many times for my nail art manicures! :-)

      Delete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaw *.*
    i još sa samo dva sloja, slične boje obićno traže više... sad ga želim i ja :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ova boja je super pokrivna, bar se meni tako cini, a i super zelena :-)

      Delete
  3. Nebi se usudila nositi ovakvu boju na noktima :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kind of green :). It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a perfect green for nail art creations! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)